Campaign Intern - EnglandBookmark This
Conservative Party of Great Britain (Lewisham)
New Cross Road
DescriptionThe Conservative Party are looking for interns to help with their campaign for the mayoralty of Lewisham, a district of South-East London. The elections are scheduled to take place on May 22nd 2014.
The ideal candidate will be:
• Organised and a capable administrator
• A supporter of the principles of the Conservative Party
• Articulate and able to write well
The job involves:
• Assisting the campaigns manager in daily tasks
• Undertaking research on current events in Lewisham
• Media monitoring
• Corresponding with Lewisham residents
• Other general administrative tasks
To apply email Carly Robinson-Stewart at email@example.com with a CV and covering letter. We are flexible on full/part-time working and starting/finishing dates.