Campus Ambassador InternshipBookmark This
Descriptionepoints is a customer loyalty, marketing, and business intelligence engine for local businesses. Our platform of data and marketing tools allow our clients to deploy highly targeted marketing campaigns that build customer loyalty, increase customer traffic, and reduce spending on ineffective, mass market advertising.
Founded in 2003, epoints currently operates in six countries and enjoys a merchant network of over four thousand locations and one million card members.
• Function as the campus leader for epoints
• Own and manage campus advertising efforts, events, and brand awareness
• Recruit, lead and manage additional campus representatives
• Enroll local merchants in the epoints network
• Engage with the student population and design creative ways to enroll them as epoints card members.
• Engage with the university/college to find ways to encourage incoming students to enroll as card members.
• Upperclassman or graduate student in business, economics, or communications
• An entrepreneurial spirit with the desire to grow a business
• Reliable transportation and computer
Ambassadors will be paid on a commission schedule that rewards attainment of certain key performance indicators. Specifically, the number of local merchants recruited into the epoints network and the number of students who enroll their epoints cards. In general, an ambassador should expect to earn between two and four thousand dollars over the course of a school year.
We’ll provide training materials, best practices guidance, marketing materials, and a marketing allowance.
This is great opportunity to gain valuable, real world sales, marketing, and management experience. Do well and we’ll serve as a professional reference when the time comes. Moreover, we’re growing in cities large and small all over the country and need smart experienced sales people in all of them. We’ll be recruiting the top ambassadors to join us full time after graduation.
RequirementsPlease contact us at the following address or email us to apply. Be sure to state which university you attend.
Mr. Kaushal Patel
Collegiate Sales Manager