Campus RepBookmark This
DescriptionAbout All Colors, LLC:
All Colors, LLC is a woman owned business specializing in branded apparel and ad specialty items. From non-profits and educational institutions to local sports clubs and businesses, All Colors, LLC provides marketing solutions that help build brand awareness. Currently, All Colors, LLC is licensed through Affinity Consultants to produce Fraternity/Sorority apparel and is looking to expand into the Greek Apparel market.
Purpose of Internship:
All Colors, LLC is offering an unpaid internship position to a select number of college students currently studying the marketing field. Though the internship is unpaid, the student (Campus Rep) will have the opportunity to receive competitive commissions on ALL sales they are able to generate within their respective college communities. Additionally, All Colors, LLC will participate in any college credit internship programs that are offered to students via their University.
ResponsibilitiesFirst and foremost, the Campus Rep will be representing All Colors, LLC so they must conduct themselves in a professional and appropriate manor. Each Campus Rep will be trained and assisted by an All Colors, LLC Sales Representative.
- Serve as the All Colors brand ambassador to the campus community
- Create marketing plan
- Develop new leads throughout the campus student body through the following tactics:
o Develop and maintain a Facebook group detailing the company and it’s business
o Post a minimum of once a week about the company on you’re social media page
o Plan and execute a minimum of 2 promotional events
o Post and distribute flyers and/or other marketing materials
- Enrolled in a college/university
- Able to commit 5-10 hours/week for at least one semester
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Active member of campus community
- Participant in campus clubs, preferably Greek Life
- Sales, marketing, or event promotion experience a plus.