Canvassers for growing SOLAR companyBookmark This
DescriptionCANVASSER JOB DESCRIPTION
Verengo Solar is the largest residential solar specialist in the country. We market, sell and install solar photovoltaic systems, which enable homeowners to save money on their electricity bills and replace dirty electricity with clean, renewable energy. We are experiencing tremendous growth, are profitable and today have $100+ million in annual revenue with nearly 1,000 employees.
Verengo is ranked #1 on the Solar Power World list of Top Residential Solar Contractors in the U.S., has been named to Inc. Magazine’s List of America's Fastest Growing Companies and earned an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. We survey all of our customers and 97% of them would refer us to their friends and family. The company has earned this recognition and customer satisfaction by making solar easy and affordable for its customers and delivering superior customer service. All of this, while making the planet a better place to live.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company that is in the right place at the right time. Residential solar leasing is expected to grow by over 400% by 2016. Verengo has already demonstrated that it can scale its business rapidly while being profitable and we’ve achieved a leadership role in the industry. As a result, we are well-positioned to capitalize on this market opportunity.
ResponsibilitiesEssential Job Functions
• Learn and deliver a solar presentation to prospective homeowners
• Canvass areas that Verengo has recently performed an installation and target markets
• Provides nightly reporting of leads/appointments and hours worked
• Completes necessary paperwork and email correspondence promptly
• Attends ongoing training to keep up with market expansion and job duties
• Attends weekly conference calls and meetings
• Maintains constant communication with the Confirmation Team
• Partners with the Field Market Supervisors to ensure goals are consistently met
• Communicates and shares best practices with management and team
• Demonstrates behavior to properly represent Verengo’s core values
RequirementsProven success and track record of:
o Meeting or exceeding sales goals or quotas
o Working in an unsupervised environment
o Ability to effectively utilize selling techniques