CarryOn Campus Rep- Washington UniversityBookmark This
DescriptionCalling all travel lovers! CarryOn.com is looking for campus ambassadors around the country to spread the word about our new travel website. Each campus ambassador will be responsible for creating a strategic marketing campaign tailored to his/her university, driving the brand image on campus, and encouraging group travel planning with CarryOn’s group booking tool. Get firsthand experience building a brand. You will be Facebooking, sidewalk chalking, passing out SWAG, doing all things you possibly can to create a viral movement on campus.
CarryOn not only finds sweet travel deals, we also reward members with points that can be redeemed for free travel. Pretty awesome if you ask us…
SHOULD I APPLY TO BE A CAMPUS REP?
• Do you love traveling (aka getting away from school to hit the beach or slopes with your friends?)
• Are you looking for a part time job that fits your busy schedule, but you still want to have fun?
• Do you want to bulk up your resume with sales and marketing experience?
• Do you want to travel for free AND make some extra cash?
• Are you a fulltime undergrad?
• Are you a member of campus organizations or a sorority or fraternity?
Yup… you should totally shoot us over your resume!
• Gain sales and marketing experience - everyone needs to boost their resume, right?
• Earn cash every time you register a new CarryOn member
• Rack up CarryOn Reward points to redeem for free travel – get lots of travelers signed up and you could essentially travel for free the rest of your life
• Check out our website www.carryon.com
• Submit resume to email@example.com and we’ll follow up with a questionnaire and phone interview
• Create a marketing campaign to drive account creations on campus
• Identify the “big events” on campus and build your awareness campaign around these events (rival sporting events, festivals, parties, vacations, etc.)
• Develop relationships with student orgs and Greek communities to promote CarryOn
• Use viral and guerrilla marketing to generate buzz around the website
• Participate in conference calls with the CarryOn Marketing Team to discuss goals and campus successes