Case Installation Associate - Small Market Client Operations (Group Insurance)Bookmark This
The Case Installation Associate position is within the Small Market Client Operations Services Center located in Dresher, PA. The Case Installation Associate is responsible for reviewing and processing client level policy changes including rate changes, terminations and plan updates. They will be required to perform moderately complex technical and analytical duties in handling timely plan changes. Additionally they will be researching and resolving discrepancies within the administrative system. They should have a high energy level and expect a fast paced and challenging work environment. The primary responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
· Demonstrates the ability to handle plan structure changes in numerous administrative systems.
· Meets and maintains the performance standards for processing and quality.
· Assists sales, underwriting and other internal business partners to effectively manage our client’s expectations in accordance with the organization’s guidelines.
· Maintains consistent control of workload identifies complex nonstandard or sensitive issues and seeks assistance for resolution.
· Maintains pending files and performs timely follow-ups.
· Participates in special projects.
· Start time is at 9:00 AM
· A minimum of 3 years COMPASS and SPARC knowledge
· ISSO (internet portal) and GIS (reporting) knowledge a plus
· Knowledge of Life and Disability products
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to multi task
· Flexibility and responsiveness to change
· Ability to prioritize work based business needs
· Demonstrates initiative and motivation
· PC knowledge with and an emphasis on Excel
· Flexibility to work extra hours to meet objectives, generally during peak processing periods