Celebrity PR InternshipBookmark This
EF Public Relations
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionBi-Coastal Celebrity Entertainment PR firm currently accepting applications from students seeking hands-on experience in the entertainment industry through public relations.
At EF Public Relations, we pride ourselves with successfully generating news coverage for our clients; consistently allowing for major talent in television, film, music, sports, fashion, literature, non-profit organizations, etc. to spread the news of their recent successes.
EF Public Relations also specializes in planning events, product launches and more in both coasts of the US.
While EF Public Relations has offices in both the east & west coast, it is headquartered in Los Angeles, CA.
- IMPORTANT Assist in the covering of events which include but are not limited to red carpets, photo shoots, music video release parties, fittings etc.
- Research trends and fads in the entertainment industry
- Monitor and assist in the use of social media
- Assist in the general organization of the Los Angeles office
RequirementsThe ideal candidate must possess the following traits:
- Availability to come into the office 2 days a week,
- Organized and a self starter (as intern will be mainly working from home)
- Strong writing skills and knowledge of online entertainment/music/fashion outlets
- Strong verbal and analytical skills
- Creative thinker
- Understanding of social media
- Outstanding personality