Celebrity Talent Site InternBookmark This
6464 W. Sunset Boulevard
DescriptionCELEBRITY TALENT SITE INTERN
SPINMEDIA is looking for an innovative, personable, and strategic Talent Site Intern to assist in the creative and editorial content for our many celebrity partners. If you have a passion for celebrity, fashion, beauty and trends, then this is the perfect internship for you. You will work directly with Talent Producers and the Director of Talent Programming to come up with posts for talent on everything from updates in their lives to the latest fashion find they are loving. This is a great position if you are interested in learning the ins and outs of developing and creating the online presence of our celebrity clients. Must be able to receive college credit for this internship.
- Knowledge of Wordpress or other web publishing platforms
- Strong interest in and knowledge of celebrity news, culture, audiences, etc.
- Must be fluent in the use of the popular social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Hootsuite, Pinterest, Tumblr, etc.)
- Proactive. Able to work towards goals without supervision.
- Creative, think outside the box
Interns must receive academic credit in order to participate in SpinMedia's Internship Program.