Certified Nursing Assistant (Long Term Care) -- Bethesda Health -- DilworthBookmark This
Bethesda Health Group
9645 Big Bend Blvd.
DescriptionCOMPANY DESCRIPTION Bethesda Health Groupprovides exceptional senior living care and services through retirement communities, home, and community-based programs that place equal focus on quality and value. For more than 120 years, our non-profit organization has been dedicated to the creation of supportive and caring lifestyles for St. Louis seniors.
Mission Statement To be the premier provider of care and services for seniors in the markets we serve, while maintaining financial strength and providing fulfilling career opportunities.
If you are interested in joining our fine family of senior care professionals, and you have strong relevant skills, a focused work ethic, and a genuine compassion to help others, then we encourage you to continue with our applicant-friendly online job application.
Bethesda Health Groupis an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability or veteran status. JOB DESCRIPTION The Certified Nurse Assistant is responsible for providing resident care related services including but not limited to services relative to hygiene, nutrition, ambulation, elimination and safety.
The ideal candidate for this position will have:
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
- Certified Nurse Assistant Certification.
- High School Diploma preferred but not required.
- Certified Nurse Aide in Missouri.
- Current CPR Certification Required.
- Long-term care experience preferred.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Excellent Communication skills to interact verbally with patients, visitors and staff.
- Ability to manage time and organize daily schedule to meet productivity standards. REQUIREMENTS High school diploma/GED with further training to achieve Certification Certified as a Nursing Assistant (CNA) in this state Healthcare/Housekeeping Experience Required Ability to follow oral and written instructions Maintains general sanitary/safety practices Genuine desire to work with the elderly and/or disabled An up-beat and engaging personality Able to exert 50-100 pounds of force to assist in resident transfers COMPANY BENEFITS Affordable Health Dental Insurance Liberal vacation and holidays Management training and education assistance Paid Life Insurance Short term and Long term disability 403 (b) with company match