Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant - COTA - PRN - Tucson, AZBookmark This
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant - COTA - OTA
Weekend PRNhours available!
We are currently recruiting for an Occupational Therapist Assistant (COTA) to work per diem for our company in Tucson, AZ. You will work in a team where you will provide quality, compassionate care in a secure setting. Under the supervision of the Occupational Therapist, you will implement the resident's Care Plan for rehabilitation. Help mentally and/or physically impaired residents to participate in tasks to restore, reinforce, and enhance their performance.Responsibilities
- Communicate resident progress or problems to supervisor and other team members; instruct resident's family or nursing staff in follow-through programs.
- Assist with resident scheduling and post charges daily to resident records.
- Document resident care in accordance with Kindred, regulatory, licensing, payer and accrediting requirements.
- Maintain equipment and work area in a safe and clean condition.
- Make presentations to support marketing efforts, at team conferences and in-services.
- Handle job responsibilities in accordance with the standards of the Company's Code of Business Conduct, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, appropriate professional standards and applicable state/federal laws.
Keywords; COTA, OTA, Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant, Tucson