Chamber InternBookmark This
Red Bluff Chamber
100 Main St
Red Bluff, CA
Posted: February 27 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRed Bluff Tehama County Chamber of Commerce
The Red Bluff Tehama County Chamber of Commerce is currently seeking an organized, team player with exceptional communication and customer service skills for their Intern position.
Ideal candidates will need to have experience composing correspondence, screening incoming calls, calendars and agendas. This position requires a high level of confidentiality along with providing administrative support to the Chamber staff.
• Able to initiate and track multiple projects and meet frequent deadlines.
• Able to read and interpret assignments and complete them in an efficient, competent manner.
• Proficient in using Microsoft products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• Able to assist with Social Media and Chamber website updates.
• I.T. skills are a big plus and key component.
• Excellent writing and communications skills.
• Able to design professional flyers and posters.
• Able to work independently and handle frequent interruptions.
• Able to provide outstanding customer service
Complete job description attached
Submit a completed standard application, with cover letter and resume to Red Bluff Chamber of Commerce PO box 850 Red Bluff CA 96080.