Chief Technology Officer (Corelink Radio - work from home)Bookmark This
491 Baltimore Pike #662
DescriptionCorelink Radio operates under Corelink Ministries, a 501c ministry. It’s tagline is it’s mission “Linking the world to the Word.” Corelink exists to provide youth with a positive alternative that is counter the current, pervasive culture. We own and operate www.corelinkradio.com and mobile apps, providing 24x7 streaming of Christian Hip-Hop and R&P music.
The Chief Technology Officer’s role is to assure the successful execution of the company’s business mission through development and deployment of the company’s web and mobile presence. This requires envisioning the company’s service offerings as a web and mobile based business, leading implementation of applications and planning for risk and growth.
- Assume the responsibility for the design and functionality of www.corelinkradio.com
- Oversee the infrastructure and database for www.corelinkradio.com
- Ensure site is optimized for performance, wordpress and plug-ins are up to date and evergreen
- Develop and design website upgrades that enhance the user experience and maximizes functionality
ResponsibilitiesWhile this is an unpaid position, there is an opportunity to earn commissions from media sales in the course of the work.
RequirementsKey Skills and Experience Required
- Degree in the field of computer science, business administration, or another rigorous discipline. An advanced degree in one these fields is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to envision web-based services that meet consumer needs or solve business problems.
- 2+ years experience managing web application development - Wordpress experience preferred.
- Ability to discern user requirements and develop specifications.
- Knowledge of web standards.
- Familiarity with technical requirements of Internet marketing and search engine optimization.
- Familiarity with information security vulnerabilities and risk management.
- Familiarity with consumer privacy and payments industry compliance requirements.
- Proven leadership ability.
- Ability to set and manage priorities judiciously.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Exceptionally self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
- Exceptional service orientation.
- Ability to operate on a virtual team