Chief Technology OfficerBookmark This
Holy Culture, LLC
491 Baltimore Pike #662
DescriptionHoly Culture, LLC operates www.holyculture.net and forum.holyculture.net, providing media for the general consumer; tools and resources for artists and serves as an advocate for the CHH genre.
Holy Culture's tag line represents it's mission "connect, collab and inspire." We exist to promote Christ, serve the Christian community and provide tools to those that co-labor in the culture. We cover hip-hop, rock, CCM, alternative, rhythm & praise and gospel.
The Chief Technology Officer’s role is to assure the successful execution of the company’s business mission through development and deployment of the company’s web and mobile presence. This requires envisioning the company’s service offerings as a web and mobile based business, leading implementation of applications and planning for risk and growth.
- Assume the responsibility for the design and functionality of www.corelinkradio.com
- Oversee the infrastructure and database for www.corelinkradio.com
- Ensure site is optimized for performance, wordpress and plug-ins are up to date and evergreen
- Develop and design website upgrades that enhance the user experience and maximizes functionality
RequirementsKey Skills and Experience Required
- Degree in the field of computer science, business administration, or another rigorous discipline. An advanced degree in one these fields is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to envision web-based services that meet consumer needs or solve business problems.
- 2+ years experience managing web application development - Wordpress experience preferred.
- Ability to discern user requirements and develop specifications.
- Knowledge of web standards.
- Familiarity with technical requirements of Internet marketing and search engine optimization.
- Familiarity with information security vulnerabilities and risk management.
- Familiarity with consumer privacy and payments industry compliance requirements.
- Proven leadership ability.
- Ability to set and manage priorities judiciously.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Exceptionally self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
- Exceptional service orientation.
- Ability to operate on a virtual team