Childcare AssistantBookmark This
Bright Horizon Early Learning Center
4980 Just Street NE
DescriptionChildren to care for age range from 4 months to 4 years
Working hours 8:00 am to 3:00 pm OR 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
You needs to be confident in your skills and experience and is required to follow a schedule while teaching and loving the children.
1. Supervise, watch, clean, change diapers, feed, play, dance and read with the children.
2. Teach the kids basic preschool skills and work with Infants and children.
3. Help Prepare kids meals and bottles, and clean and wash kids plates, cups,
and items used to prepare childcare food and snacks.
4. Daily clean and organize areas used for childcare indoors and outdoors.
5. Play games, do arts and crafts and activities with the children.
6. Plan, Prepare and implement monthly and daily preschool schedules and activities with the help of the provider.
RequirementsAll applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Must be 18 y or older
Must have high school or GED.
You need to be fluent in speaking and writing English.
You must be able to pass a CPR search and Criminal background check.
TB tested required.
Must love children and have Patience with the little ones.
Prior experience working with infants / toddlers preschoolers
You will be expected to multitask all day to perform the above tasks, walk in with a smile on your face everyday, and be prepared for the unexpected.