Client ManagementBookmark This
DescriptionWe specialize in geo-targeted marketing campaigns through apparel. We are looking for an intern to acquire and manage clients as well as handle their apparel marketing needs. The intern must be able to able to create custom and effective marketing solutions for our clients and execute them confidently. The company is bfounded on creativity and innovation so please apply if you consider yourself both creative and innovative. Age is not a concern of ours. If you are a competent high school student or a proficient college student please apply confidently.
Responsibilities- Write effective copy, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Reach out to local students to generate support
- Edit and proof other team members work and provide constructive feedback
- Acquire new client accounts
- Create customized marketing campaigns for each client based on client needs
- Have fun and enjoy marketing
Requirements- Possess skills at initiating innovative ideas, creative execution, and judging correctly what will appeal to target audiences.
- Prefer challenges that involve communication, are people-oriented, promote networking and socializing, and include roles that call for imagination.
- Be able to connect with college students and high school students for marketing campaigns.
- Have a drive to see their marketing campaign succeed.