Client Services Associate for Home HealthBookmark This
BAYADA Home Health Care
Glen Burnie, MD
BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate opening for a Client Services Associatein Glen Burnie, MD. We are seeking an energetic, flexible, team player who is able to multi-task in a busy, fast-paced office. At BAYADA we believe that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. Your important work will help ensure that our clients come first and that our BAYADA caregivers have the support they need to be successful.Responsibilities:
In this role, you will assist and support the office staff with a variety of day to day operations. Demonstrated success in the role of Associate, will provide the opportunity to be considered for advancement to the role of Client Services Manager.
- Greeting visitors
- Answering telephone calls
- Providing administrative support: copying, faxing, sorting mail, ordering supplies, etc.
- Tracking and follow up of MD orders
- Medical records management
- Data management using electronic medical records software, Homecare Homebase
- Providing the highest level of customer service to each caller
- Assisting with other tasks and projects as needed
The ideal candidate will possess an energetic team spirit, positive attitude, and strong customer service, interpersonal and organizational skills. The ability to multi-task and maintain high productivity in a busy, fast-paced environment is essential.
- Bachelor Degree
- Healthcare experience preferred
- One year verifiable work experience
- Data Entry experience
- Professional, positive demeanor
- Strong computer and software skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Rewarding work, a fulfilling career and compassionate colleagues are just a few of the many reasons why the most talented and admired healthcare professionals make BAYADA their employer of choice. BAYADA offers great company support and excellent opportunities for growth. To learn more about this opportunity and to apply online, click "apply for this position online" below, or visit us at jobs.BAYADA.com.