Client Services RepresentativeBookmark This
New Horizons Computer Learning Centers
630 Kenmoor Ave. SE, Suite 201
Grand Rapids, MI
DescriptionThe Client Services Representative for New Horizons Computer Learning Centers (“NH”) will be responsible for providing sales and administrative support to the sales team and excellent customer service to our business clients.
• Sales Support
• Administrative Support
• Customer Service
ResponsibilitiesSpecific responsibilities may include:
• Provide administrative support to the Sales Managers and Account Executives as needed.
• Make outbound calls to customers and prospects, utilizing sales scripts, to promote our services, create brand awareness, and support campaigns and promotions with the goal of increasing sales.
• Professionally and promptly handle incoming calls and e-mails from customers. Research solutions to customer issues.
• Manage CMS.net database and ensure that all client information is up to date and accurate.
• Clear sales leads and route to the appropriate Account Executive. Follow up on sales leads as needed.
• Master New Horizons product knowledge and be able to answer questions about services and accurately explain promotional offerings. Actively participate in all New Horizons product knowledge sessions.
• Process sales orders, enrollments, class cancellations and reschedules.
• Coordinate meetings between clients and the appropriate sales staff.
• Process payments over the phone and confidentially handle client credit card information.
• Coordinate conferences, events, and meetings.
• Research pricing discrepancies and maintain up to date knowledge of promotion details, as well as regular and special pricing.
• Complete daily phone calls to clients to remind them of their upcoming classes and follow-up calls after class completion.
• Order courseware and assist clients with courseware issues.
• Continuously drive process improvements to positively impact the client experience.
• Demonstrated skills using a personal computer and various software applications including databases.
• Expert level skills with Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook 2010/2013.
• Three or more years in an Administrative, Sales Support, or Customer Service capacity OR a Bachelor’s Degree in Business or a related field.
• Sales or telemarketing experience is helpful.