Client Services/Recruiting CoordinatorBookmark This
1100 NW Glisan Ave. Ste. 2C
Help Managing Director and Sr. Recruiter(s) as needed with administrative aspects of recruiting process to ensure efficiency, responsiveness, attention to detail, and quality of service provided to clients and candidates.
Notogroup is an executive search and recruitment consulting firm. Our sole focus in on delivering world-class recruiting services. Our primary mission is to simply make sure that every hire counts.
Over the years, we have developed a vast network of industry talent, but measure ourselves more on the quality of the relationships that we keep. We start where others end, looking beyond resumes to the subtleties and nuances that separate the great from the merely good.
As executive search professionals, the solutions we deliver impact the success of our client companies and the lives of the people we place. This responsibility means that clients and candidates can always rely on us to be honest and to perform with the interest of making the absolute best match.
• Work with Managing Director and Sr. Recruiter(s) to understand desired candidate requirements for existing or future searches.
• Identify and prequalify leads for the Executive Search Consultant on platforms such as: LinkedIn, Facebook, Google, Twitter, Blogs, Industry News, Trade Magazines, and other sources.
• Assist with tracking and maintaining strong data integrity for all candidate information and status updates in Bullhorn.
• Answering emails, handling scheduling, and basic daily correspondence.
RequirementsRequired Skills and Experience
• Experience writing, editing, and publishing of intellectual or business oriented content.
• Refined communication skills for handling a variety of inquiries and client needs.
• Highly skilled at maintaining organization throughout company.
• Demonstrated computer skills with office applications, design application, and databases.
• Adept at doing research to find the best solutions to problems.