Clinical Development InternBookmark This
185 Charlois Boulevard
Winston Salem, NC
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionSpeechcenter, Inc. is a private practice, providing speech-language pathology services since 1982. Our mission is to provide speech-language pathology services, of the highest possible quality, while at the same time delivering these services in a humanistic and ethical manner, at the lowest possible cost to any individual or agency in need of our services, with special consideration to the economically disadvantaged and medically underserved. We serve 32 counties in central and western North Carolina.
Responsibilities1. Research, documentation, segmentation, and database organization of marketing resources and information.
2. Research, documentation, segmentation, and database organization of recruiting resources and information.
3. Research, documentation, and organization of clinician resources and information.
4. Research, documentation, segmentation, and organization of competitive information.
5. Campaign research, documentation, organization, and creation with aligned resources.
6. Social media planning, development, research, and implementation.
7. Marketing content development for various resources.
8. Online media planning, development and research.