College AmbassadorBookmark This
DescriptionAre you a current college student looking for an internship that will build your resume without cutting into your social life?
Are you outgoing, enthusiastic, involved in campus life in way shape or form? If this sounds like you this opportunity is for you!
SocialTyer is a crowdselling platform helping entrepreneurs market their products through the power of social media (think Etsy on steroids). With both founders being recent college graduates we understand exactly the position you are currently in. As our campus ambassador our intentions is to allow you to have flexible hours.
ResponsibilitiesAs our college ambassador we want motivated, and well connected people within the campus as well as outside the campus. Your responsibilities will be as follows:
• Have a total and complete understanding of the company in order to represent it effectively (do not be afraid to say you don’t get it)
• Promoting the company on campus through fliers, and other means of providing information.
• Keeping up to date with offices in Miami to stay on task with changes in company as well as letting them know what they are doing to promote socialtyer.
• Spread the word about SocialTyer.com through campus and through your social media
• Keeping track of members they get to sign up or potential members they engage with.
• Keeping a log of hours they put in weekly/monthly
• Be creative and innovative on how you promote and spread the word we love fresh ideas
RequirementsMust be a college student first and foremost. Must be dedicated and serious about representing our company. We are seeking ambassadors at all universities nation wide so if you think your friends at another university fits the mold pass this along! Other requirements:
• Strong social media network
• Good campus involvement
• Good communication skills
• Creative mind
Possible college credit opportunity. Based on your performance, you may be eligible to receive commissions/bonuses.
HOW TO APPLY:
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org