College Credit Video Editing InternshipBookmark This
Variety Media, LLC
120 W 45th Street, 24th Floor
New York, NY
DescriptionHollywoodLife.com Video Editing Internship
Location: New York City
HollywoodLife.com is looking for interns to work in its NYC office. This is a non-paying 2-3 day a week internship, but school credit is available. Spearheaded by Editor in Chief Bonnie Fuller -- whose previous positions include EIC of Cosmopolitan, US Weekly, Star and Glamour -- HollywoodLife.com is a celebrity news, beauty & fashion website geared toward women ages 16-35. Launched three years ago, the site boasts more than 13 million unique visitors a month and has offices in both New York and Los Angeles.
ResponsibilitiesSpecific Duties include:
- Editing video from red carpets, on-location shoots, and green screen studio shoots.
- Assisting in video production and shooting.
- Uploading edited footage to YouTube
- Knowledge of Final Cut Pro or Sony Vegas
- Being responsible and organized
- Must have portable laptop with video editing software to bring in every day.
- Must be able to take direction from creative and editorial superiors.
- Self-motivated, passionate, results oriented.