College Financial RepresentativeBookmark This
707 17th St. Ste. 3700
DescriptionCollege Financial Representatives with Northwestern Mutual Financial Network have the same opportunities to build their careers as Full-Time Financial Representatives. Supported by our network of specialists, training programs, and mentoring opportunities, interns have access to the resources, products, and assistance they need to understand the goals and visions of their clients, uncover financial solutions, and assemble their practice. The Cunningham Financial Group of Northwestern Mutual has offices in Downtown Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins, and Englewood.
The Mission of our Internship is to inspire, influence, and impact our students to create a life changing experience and we uphold our values of Integrity, Growth, Personal Responsibility, Giving Back, and Scholarship.
• Chance to develop networking and business relationship skills
• Flexible work schedule
• Eligible for college course credit
• Become professionally licensed in life, health, and accident insurance
• Performance-based compensation as well as a weekly stipend
• Real world business experience to enhance a resume
• Possible career opportunity upon graduation
• Successful College Financial Representatives have the ability to take on a leadership role as a Team Captain. In this role, one would assist with their College Unit Director with the training and development of new interns and would also participate in the recruiting and selection process. A Team Captain is recognized as a member of the Cunningham Financial Group Leadership Team.
Internship and NMFN Accolades, Ratings, and Assessments:
• “Five Best Internships for Real Work” (CNNMoney.com and Fortune.com)
• “Top 10 Internship” every year since 1997 (Vault Guide to Internships)
• “World’s Most Admired” life insurance company (FORTUNE Magazine, March 2011)
• "50 Best Companies to Sell For", No. 1 in the services companies category (Selling Power magazine, November/December 2011)
• High Financial Strength Ratings from the four major ratings agencies. A.M. Best: A++, Fitch Ratings: AAA, Standard & Poor's: AA+, Moody's Investors Service: Aaa.
• 1 in 3 College Financial Representatives will convert to a Full-Time Representative upon graduation
• 45% of all Field Management started as a College Rep
• 7 of the Top 20 Full-Time Financial Representatives in the nation were interns
To apply: If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, highly productive, value-driven environment, please contact Nicole Nugen, Director of Campus Selection at email@example.com or 303-209-5240. For more information, visit our website at www.nmfn.com/cunninghamfinancialgroup.
Deadline for Applicants:
• Summer 2013 Intern: Apply by April 22nd 2013
• Full-time student at a four year institution
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, and coachable