College Financial RepresentativeBookmark This
707 17th St. Ste. 3700
DescriptionCollege Financial Representatives with the Northwestern Mutual Financial Network have the same opportunities to build their careers as Full-Time Financial Representatives. Supported by our network of specialists, training programs, and mentoring opportunities, interns have access to the resources, products, and assistance they need to understand the goals and visions of their clients, uncover financial solutions, and assemble their practice.
• Chance to develop networking and business relationship skills
• Flexible work schedule
• Eligible for College Course Credit (guidelines apply)
• State licenses for life, health, and accident insurance
• Performance-based compensation
• Real world business experience to enhance a resume
• Possible career opportunity upon graduation
• Successful College Financial Representatives have the ability to take on a leadership role as a Team Captain. In this role, one would assist their College Unit Director by becoming a “go-to” person for other interns, participating in the interview process, and helping run weekly development meetings. A Team Captain is a member of the Cunningham Financial Group Leadership Team.
Internship and NMFN Accolades, Ratings, and Assessments:
• “Five Best Internships for Real Work” (CNNMoney.com and Fortune.com)
• “Top 10 Internship” for the 15th year in a row (Vault Guide to Internships)
• “World’s Most Admired” life insurance company (FORTUNE Magazine, March 2011)
• Best possible financial strength ratings from the four major ratings agencies. • A.M. Best: A++ • Fitch Ratings: AAA • Standard & Poor's: AA • Moody's Investors Service: Aaa.
• "50 Best Companies to Sell For", No. 1 in the services companies category (Selling Power magazine, November/December 2010)
• 1 in 3 College Financial Representatives will convert to a Full-Time Representative upon graduation
• 45% of all Field Management started as an intern.
• 7 of the Top 20 Full-Time Financial Representatives in the nation were interns
To apply: If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, highly productive, value-driven environment, e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303-390-5759. For more information, visit our Web site at www.nmfn.com/cunninghamfinancialgroup.
Requirements• Full-time student at a four year institution
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, and coachable