College Intern-Human ResourcesBookmark This
To assist and provide support to the Human Resources Manager and department.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with all aspects of recruitment and On-Boarding (Open House, New Hire Orientation and paperwork )
- Assist with New Hire Packets
- Create new hire personnel files
- Attend and assist with job fairs and special recruiting events
- Respond to all employment inquiries in a timely manner
- Assist with employee inquiries
- Assist with filing and records retention
- Special Projects as assigned
- Responds to basic employee inquiries about Human Resource programs, policies and processes including benefits and leave of absences.
- Provides administrative support to onsite HR staff such as processing new hire paperwork, salary increases, status changes and terminations, managing personnel files, scheduling and coordinating recruiting activities, drafting correspondence, etc.
- High School degree or Equivalent
- Must be a College Junior/Senior level pursuing Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development or related field
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of all aspects of job responsibilities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficient computer skills (word processing and spreadsheets)
- Proven people skills
- Cooperative attitude with team-oriented disposition
- Desire to pursue a professional career in Human Resources
Frontier Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Frontier Communications does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, citizenship status, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other protected class.