College/University Liason InternBookmark This
South Boston, MA
DescriptionIntern(s) responsible for getting motivational speaker with various topics/programs invited to high schools, colleges and/or universities to deliver programs!
Intern has unlimited earning potential - much $$ for (not much) work!!
More info on speaker's website @ www.scottmaloney.com
Responsibilities- Responsible for website maintainence
- Coordinate air, rail & vehicular travel
- Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Organize/Recruit Campus Liasons
Requirements- Possess stellar customer-service skills
- Possess social networking knowledge (Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, Linkedin etc.)
- Possess a familiarity with campus terms/acronyms (CAB - Campus Activities Board. BOP - Board of Programmers. SGA - Student Government Association. IFC - Inter Fraternity Council etc.)