*Coordinator -TycoIS (Hayward, CA)Bookmark This
Handle a variety of duties and responsibilities including coordination of installations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate schedules for installers technicians
- Confirm appointments by calling the customers
- Order equipment to ensure availability for installations
- Process job closeouts
- Provide all paperwork for jobs from Compass and get all packets/ files ready.
- Provide welcome call to Customer within 48 hours of job being received
- Schedule welcome calls and pre-installation calls
- Advise sales rep via IBT email of the start date if the date changes IBT email to rep providing update
- Daily updates to IBT and Labor Scheduler.
- Update IBT when job is touched (calls, orders, follow-up, etc)
- Moved jobs daily into the labor scheduler.
- Scan jobs to DM ( Compass) upon completion
- Closeout National Account Jobs and process any jobs for cancellation
- Communicate with National Account Coordinators regarding site Readiness, scheduling etc.
- Contact Sales reps to get additional information as required
- Contact Data team when confirmation number is required for non-monitored accounts
- High School Degree or equivalent
- Minimum2 years related experience
Tyco Integrated Security LLC offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits plan including medical, dental, prescription coverage, flexible spending accounts, paid life insurance, matching 401(k), ongoing training, tuition reimbursement and more. And because we're part of Tyco, we can prepare you for a career on a global scale. Tyco is anEEO/AA/Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability Employer.