Commission Sales AssociateBookmark This
Lord & Taylor
Boca Raton, FL
DescriptionThe Commission Sales Associate represents Lord Taylor and its ideals of service and quality to the customer. Commission positions are available in the following departments: ladies' shoes, men's shoes, fine jewelry and men's clothing. Professionalism and knowledge of merchandise are essential qualities for a successful Commission Sales Associate. The Commission Sales Associate's earnings are directly related to their sales, which makes their earnings potential unlimited. As representatives of Lord Taylor's fashion image, all Commission Sales Associates are expected to dress in a professional manner. Commission Sales Associates must be able to work in a team-oriented environment, have strong people skills and be comfortable with building client relationships. Full Time and Part Time Commission Sales Associates report to an Area Sales Manager.
- Generate sales by determining customer's needs.
- Develop and maintain your own clientele.
- Develop product knowledge by learning the merchandise features, advantages and benefits.
- Open new charge accounts.
- Maintain floor standards including replenishment and presentation as well as the general appearance and cleanliness of department.
- Understand all systems and procedures relating to sales and credit transactions.
- Enforce loss prevention and shortage control procedures.
- Prior commission selling experience is preferred.
- An understanding of fashion is helpful.
- Engaging personality.