Communication InternsBookmark This
NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF WOMEN OWNED SMALL BUSINESSES, INC
DescriptionNational Association of Women Owned Small Businesses, Inc. (NAWOSB) is a national membership based organization. We focus on educating women owned companies on government contracting, certifications and other opportunities.
We are seeking Communication Interns to support us in communicating organization information, i.e. through Press Releases, Social Media, Monthly Newsletters, Email Campaigns (priority) and other means.
* Create Email campaigns, invitations
* Write newsletters
* Answer responses, etc.
RequirementsThe Interns must be/have:
* Ability to communicate in writing effectively
* Capability to write error/spelling free, no misspelled word
* Provide proper grammar, text
* Be creative in writing
* Ability to work alone with little supervision