Communications AssistantBookmark This
Heart Centered Success
Internship Type: Virtual
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
DescriptionWe are a professional development company that delivers keynotes, training, workshops and professional coaching to entrepreneurs and career professionals.
This position is for a candidate who is focused, communicates well and has a keen eye for editing. The selected candidate will work with the owner on the writing, design and implementation of current and future projects. They must have excellent computer and online skills and be willing to take on creative challenges.
Student will be trained by the owner in networking skills, interview skills, communications, stress management and will have complete access to all training and retreats offered to clientele. Student is also invited by the owner to attend all speaking and networking events with the express intent of assisting them to network for job searching.
- Write effective copy, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Use alternate forms of communication (including graphic arts), resulting in improved interactions.
- Edit and proof other team members work and provide constructive feedback
- Workbook creation and design
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 writing pieces that demonstrate proficiency and knowledge
- Possess skills in design and presentation of material
- Possess skills at initiating innovative ideas, are people-oriented, and event promoter events
- Workbook creation