Communications (Virtual)Bookmark This
Lint Center for National Security Studies
DescriptionThe Lint Center, a non-profit charity, focused on supporting the educational pursuits of the next generation of America’s Counterintelligence and National Security Workers. The Lint Center is seeking high caliber candidates from multiple academic disciplines who are seeking substantive career-related work experience through internships and cooperative education positions – for credit or non-credit. The internship program is open to all undergraduate and graduate students seeking unpaid volunteer positions.
More info: http://www.lintcenter.org/VOL/Internships.htm
Additionally, all interns will have an opportunity to meet and receive a national security mentor. This has been stated to be one of the best features of our program.
Lint Center will work with your school to enable you to do a internship for school credit. We are very flexible in designing a program to work with your skills.
Responsibilities· Manage social media – Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LI, etc.
· Develop 3 blog postings a week on relevant newsworthy topics
· Recruit blog writers and review weekly submissions
· Develop semi-monthly newsletters
· Assist with identifying potential partnerships, crosslinking, and cross-promotional efforts
· Assist with fundraising outreach
· Assist with Mentor spotlight section
· Create ideas for improving website
-- Social Skills
-- Online Skills
-- Have social networking skills that can be proved. (FB, LinkedIN, etc.)
-- Developing management skills