Community Engagement Intern - VirtualBookmark This
DescriptionProject CREED is looking for part-time interns that will work with us in building developing important community relationships, augmenting our book collection, and spreading awareness on the public health issues in developing regions in addition to publicizing our unique concept of utilizing children's books as public health education tools. At this time, Project CREED is looking for interns to join our team in the following areas:
- Community Engagement
This internship is unpaid, but offers significant on-the-job training and leadership development valuable for a continued career in the private, public or not-for-profit sectors. Upon request, we can also work with universities to offer academic internship credits as appropriate.
For more information on Project CREED's internship program, please visit http://www.projectcreed.org/#!internship-program. To apply for our internship program email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, cover letter and basic resume. In your cover letter, please address the following questions:
1. What do you hope to get out of an internship with Project CREED?
2. Why is public health education important to you?
3. What is your personal creed?
We look forward to working with you!
Responsibilities- Report to the Director of Marketing and Communications on a weekly basis;
- Collaborate with the marketing department on public campaigns and community events;
- Distribute marketing materials;
- Coordinate with communications interns to organize and execute social media campaigns;
- Develop key relationships to promote Project CREED at schools and universities;
- Work with students and administrators to implement the Project CREED affiliate program;
- Act as a constant advocate, sharing the news about Project CREED with anyone and everyone.
RequirementsDue to the fact that these interns will be representing Project CREED to the public, young adults with leadership experience are preferred.
Traits that are helpful:
- ability to learn and use a variety of online resources