Operation Management InternBookmark This
220 Davidson Ave
DescriptionJuiceTank is the newest and largest coworking space and incubator for innovative startups. We provide startups with an ideal ecosystem centered on collaborative space, essential advisory, and capital resources. This is a fun place to work where things happen fast!
If you want to learn and be directly involved with taking a concept and turning it into a real company, work on real-world projects and business processes for startups, and mingle with successful entrepreneurs from various industries, then JuiceTank is perfect for you.
The JuiceTank Innovation Lab Internship Program is an opportunity for the most ambitious students to gain practical hands-on experience working with some of NJ’s most successful entrepreneurs.
We offer work-for-credit internships to students that are interested in obtaining powerful connections, personal mentorship, and rapid career growth. You will be working on real projects for portfolio companies under the guidance of a knowledgeable, experienced and successful JuiceTank mentor!
• Manage JuiceTank customer service account to ensure online database is accurate, and each property receives customer service as needed.
• Work directly with a team focused on building relations with property managers and venues throughout the USA and support marketing and PR initiatives through JuiceTank platforms.
• Great and provide information and tours to potential JuiceTank Community members in a professional way. Establishes and maintains excellent tenant relations. Perform customer surveys to ensure expectations are met and issues are addressed in a timely manner.
• Provide event support which may include setup, organization, and closure. Ensure that all aspects of assigned events are organized, coordinated, monitored and controlled.
• Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects; expediting work results.
• Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
• Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
Requirements• Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75
• Experience in office operations, real estate, or property management preferred
• Demonstrates effective communication and problem resolution skills
• Able to interact with all levels of employees and management
• Proficiency in basic computer skills, Excel, MS Word
• Be extroverted and a great host
• Have entrepreneurial spirit and love the startup culture
• Ability to work fast! Really fast!