Community Manager InternBookmark This
110 Wall Street
DescriptionEscalate, a New York based Event Marketing Firm, is interested in fostering relationships with New York City colleges and universities to offer internship opportunities to its students. After several years of successful summer, fall and spring internship programs, we are again looking to recruit 3-4 interns for the summer 2012 semester. These internships will be unpaid but you will receive college credit. Interns will assist the social media department 2-5 days a week in managing National brands event marketing and promotions. The intern will be completely immersed in event development and strategy, while working with the team in market research and event management.
Responsibilities• Insights, Reporting, Publishing and Moderation across Facebook, Twitter and other platforms
• Engage with brand audiences as well as external communities by providing an authentic, educated voice
• Effectively cultivate and grow audiences using ethical audience development tactics
• Report directly to the Social Media Manager, assist with strategy and ensure programs exceed client objectives
• Develop strategy to grow followers
• Respond and monitor consumer sentiments about national brand clients
• Identify, analyze and evaluate existing and potential opportunities to grow an audience, encourage and reward influencers
• Create compelling online content using UGC and audience feedback
• Record, evaluate and report all feedback given by the social audience
• Spark insightful conversation with audience around the brand USPs.
• Organize and execute social media initiatives as needed.
Requirements• Candidates must be passionate, driven, a self-starter; enthusiastic with an upbeat attitude
• Possess solid written and verbal communication skills
• Exhibit strong organizational skills, high level of attention to detail
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Strong social presence and proficiency of social media networks and tools