Community and Customer RelationsBookmark This
200 Fisher Drive
PayHub provides not only Payroll, Timekeeping, HR services, Merchant Services, Mobile Processing, and other business related services; we are also growing community businesses through social media campaigns, the PayHub MarketPlace, and our other TopLine services, as well as community service programs. We are proud to be growing our PayHub team. We place importance on employing inspirational leaders, and take every opportunity to help those around us. We are looking for motivated, creative, helpful, and tenacious team players to join our growing PayHub team!
For More Info:
Responsibilities1. New Business Development
3. Community Events
4. Payroll and Merchant Services Training
5. Customer Service
6. Marketing/Media Committee
RequirementsEmbody the following values:
1. Lift as you climb, use every touch as an opportunity to inspire, and lead by example—not just to be successful employees, but to be happy, well-rounded people. Leaders create leaders; not followers.
2. You embrace creativity and drive change by taking informed risks.
3. You are committed to our personal and professional development and strive to continuously learn/improve.
4. You value the insights of every member of the team and do not believe it’s possible to have too many man on the field. Everybody plays.
5. You regularly demonstrate initiative by getting things done before you're asked to do them and approach every challenge with relentless positivity, tenacity, & creativity.
6. You you an endless supply of helpfulness.
7. You are eager and excited about meeting new people and talking about your passion.