Compensation AnalystBookmark This
Santa Monica, CA
- Beachbody is the creator of the nation' most popular in-home fitness and weight loss solutions including Focus T25, P90X®, Insanity®, and Shakeology.
- Beachbody is unique. We are not just a Health Fitness company. We are a $600+ million company whose mission is to end the obesity trend and to help people achieve their goals and enjoy a healthy and fulfilling life.
Beachbody is a place where results are measured and innovation is rewarded. We value our employees and we celebrate each other' successes.
The Compensation Analyst will be responsible for assisting in the development of compensation policies and programs and supporting our compensation programs from plan design through implementation and ongoing administration.
Reports to and partners with the Executive Director, Compensation and Benefits to drive and influence the development and execution of compensation processes and initiatives such as annual salary planning, incentive modeling and calculations, salary structures, and FLSA exemptions for all Beachbody employees.
Must have the ability to lead a variety of projects from start to finish including needs identification and assessment, solution design and implementation.About Your Duties:
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Provide guidance and recommendations to the People Department and all levels of management on compensation matters in support of business goals, and ensuring market competitiveness
- Works with People Department Talent Acquisition team to ensure consistency in the administration of base salary programs across the organization
- Responsible for the job evaluation process and salary recommendations ensuring internal equity and market alignment
- Manages and participates in salary surveys and studies labor markets to determine compensation trends. Compares market data to Beachbody positions to ensure the Company' pay remains competitive for recruiting and retention purposes
- Provides strong analytical support, ongoing research and compensation analysis for our base pay for all employees
- Manages key Compensation projects, as well as actively participates with the People Department team in system upgrades/enhancements to existing HR applications
- Closely monitors FLSA and State regulations as it relates to compensation administration in order to maintain compliance
- Subject matter expert providing managers, employees and the People Department answers to questions they have about compensation for their team members
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor' degree in a related field
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) certification ispreferred
- Must have a minimum of 3- 5 years of progressive compensation experience
- Direct work experience with compensation design, analysis administration is required
- Must be knowledgeable in multi-state wage and hour regulations, laws and programs
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and maintain flexibility in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Self-motivated and proactive problem solver adept at achieving results individually and working in a team-oriented environment to meet established deadlines and achieve results
- Delivershigh attention to detail and accuracy
- Advanced skill level in Excel, including use of V-Lookups, macros and pivot tables, is required
Founded in 1998 on the simple principle of helping people achieve their goals and enjoying healthy, fulfilling lives, Beachbody offers an unprecedented opportunity to be a part of a global movement where your work is valued and measurable.
Our founders, Carl Daikeler and Jon Congdon, have created a highly collaborative and energetic atmosphere complete with competitive compensation, bonus opportunities, comprehensive benefits, free Shakeology, hourly fitness classes, and product discounts.
Beachbody is an equal opportunity employer and is always looking for humble, top-notch talent prepared to influence positive change.