Compliance Associate (Firearms)Bookmark This
Academy Sports + Outdoors
1800 N. Mason Road
- Regionally based within Academy Sports + Outdoors market
- Interfaces with store personnel to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Executes compliance and operational audit programs and communicates results with both store and corporate management.
- Assists the Loss Prevention Department, as needed.
- Assists in the training of store personnel.
- Required to learn company policies and procedures.
- Required to learn company safety rules.
Duties may change and associates may be required to perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or associate's degree in relevant field of study or equivalent years of related work experience required.
- At least one year of related experience.
- Communication effective listening, speaking and writing skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Good organizational skills and ability to manage multiple responsibilities.
- Ability to travel extensively
- Acceptable level of hearing and vision to perform job duties.