Compliance Safety OfficerBookmark This
Virginia Department of Labor and Industry
600 East Main Street
DescriptionMAJOR OBJECTIVE: Provide administrative assistance to VOSH Program Compliance Officers as required, to help expedite case file processing, production management, and inspection preparation.
• Data entry to the CSHO Application.
• Check employer history.
• Update inspection assignment lists.
• Prepare inspection assignments.
• Conduct research.
• Update charts, graphs and power point slides.
• Participate in field inspections to take photos and gather information.
• Interest in the Department of Labor & Industry
• Responsible, organized, and energetic
• Ability to interact with a diverse group of individuals
• Some computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office Programs (Word, Excel, Power Point).