Compliance Technology Systems Operate Team IRM AnalystBookmark This
J.P. Morgan Chase
DescriptionJPMorgan Chase Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity. The Corporate Compliance Technology (CCT) organization supports regulatory and compliance requirements of the Compliance line of business with applications that monitor and report on suspected anti-money laundering activities along with screening activities of individuals and companies. The CCT application portfolio is experiencing significant growth as existing applications are being expanded to include global capabilities. CCT is responsible for partnering with our clients on evolving business capabilities, improving end user experience with our solutions and services, and ensuring that we continue to provide continuous improvement on the systems that are relied upon across the firm. CCT provides tools to: (1) enable surveillance of firm and client activity, support the customer identification process, and help ensure that the firm is not transacting with sanctioned entities; (2) support the disclosure of firm and client holdings and trading activities, as required by laws and regulations across the jurisdictions in which the firm is active; (3) support assessing, monitoring and testing firm regulatory obligations and controls; enable control and approval of employees' outside activities and interests and oversight of employee trading activity; and, (4) support regulatory and compliance documentation needs. The IRM Project Analyst assists the IRM Project Manager in application production support project management; infrastructure remediation, audit activities, risk remediation projects, managing on-boarding of new applications, process control creation and management. The IRM Project Analyst will participate in external audits, DR and resiliency activities, infrastructure implementation, information gathering, reporting activities, task tracking, etc and status reporting. The IRM Project Analyst will provide input to Service Strategy and Continual Service Improvement across the application portfolio. The Application Project Analyst will also participate in the implementation of tactical and strategic solutions to problems identified by a Root Cause Analysis process. In this role, you will be responsible to:
- Support operations, projects, and capability improvement for the entire service lifecycle, including the key functions of:
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Event Management
- Risk Management
- Change Management
- Release and Deployment Management
- Knowledge Management
- Capacity Management
- Availability Management
- Information Security Management
- Participate in planning and execution infrastructure projects
- Participate in planning and execution of Risk Management projects
- Identifying problems and opportunities, and participate in developing solutions
- Will participate in defect management, issue tracking/trending.
- Help to ensure that processes and procedures are followed and comply with organization standards, regulations, and requirements.
- Communicating to end users, engineers, management, and operations
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with technology teams and business partners to indentify process improvement opportunities
- Drive continuous improvement of services and processes in order to increase platform stability and improved operational efficiencies
- Develop and maintains process and procedure documentation (knowledge management
- Participate in Disaster Recovery and Resiliency Tests
- Coordination/responsibility for overseeing events calendar for Production and Non Production environments.
- Execute components of a project.
- Work directly with a project team taking direction from the Project Manager on key decisions/direction.
- Interacts with the project team to ensure deliverables are met.