Computer Repair InternBookmark This
1131 Benfield Boulevard, Suite E
DescriptionAertight Systems, Inc. located in Millersville MD is seeking a Computer Repair intern to work part time for Spring-Summer 2013. Aertight Systems, Inc. provides technical service and support for information systems to the Baltimore-Annapolis area for small to medium businesses and residential customers as well.
This Computer Repair intern will be asked to perform basic PC troubleshooting tasks and will document their work in Connectwise (ticket management software). The intern will be under the direction of the primary Desktop Technician. This position is an unpaid internship and will be part time, 15-20 hours per week. Schedule is flexible – we will work with students’ schedules!
ResponsibilitiesDuties and Responsibilities:
• Troubleshoot basic desktop and laptop computer issues
• Update and manage PC repair tickets
• Assist primary technician with completing tickets
• Perform maintenance on PCs (both physical and software/OS maintenance)
• Test and manage PC hardware (RAM, Video Cards, NICs, etc.)
• Setup new systems on a KVM switch for troubleshooting
• Communicate with end-users/customers in a courteous and professional manner
• Have fun and learn!