Computer Systems AnalystBookmark This
The Computer Systems Analysts provides support for a wide range of IT resources including domain servers, web servers and client workstations. This individual is responsible for assisting the IT Manager with day to day operations and is part of a small team responsible for managing, maintaining, and developing IT resources for a 100+ person oeration.
* Provides limited Tier I II Helpdesk Support.
* Assists IT manager and .NET programmer with design, documentation and implementation of web-based custom software.
* Provides limited Structured Query Language (SQL) reporting from a custom database in response to customer inquiries.
* Provides support for the installation, testing, implementation, and ongoing maintenance of the hardware/software to support application functions.
* Develops implements plans to migrate web-based environment from commercial to DoD network.
* Researches solutions and creates recommendations for hardware and software solutions for an IT environment.
Bachelors Degree and a minimum of 2 years directly related work experience required.
* Ability to obtain and maintain an Interim SECRET security clearance and transition to a SECRET clearance is required for continued employment; US Citizenship is required.
* Ability to successfully complete the CGI Background Investigation to include Criminal, Education, Employment, Credit and Driving Records Checks for continued employment.Additional Requirements:
In current possession of or ability to obtain necessary DoD certifications (Security+, MCP, etc).
Must be able to perform light hardware support including cabling and or movement of IT resources up to 50 lbs in weight.
Occasionally, in case of an emergency or contingency operation, work schedule will deviate from standard operation hours.
The successful candidate will be able to work autonomously and support development and operation of a website which supports a DoD mission-critical operation. We prefer candidates have prior experience in a DoD IT environment. This position will involve both website development and management. Experience in both areas are preferred, but candidates with experience in only one area will be considered and expected to demonstrate proficiency in both areas during the interview process.