Consultant InternBookmark This
Perceptive Software, a division of Lexmark, International, builds technology that gives organizations visibility to and control over all of the processes and data they need to work smarter, within the context of their enterprise software applications. We combine a practical knowledge of the customers business and the right mix of technology, with the most relevant best practices to deliver complete solutions that tackle todays biggest organizational challengesfinancial performance, managing risk and adapting to the future. As one of the fastest growing software companies in the world, Perceptive is always looking for talented professionals with the focus and the drive to go farther.
Perceptive Software's Professional Services Consultant Internship is designed to introduce the college student to a real-life professional services role. The intern will work alongside experienced Project Managers and Consultants on ongoing projects related to the analysis, design, deployment, and support of high-end enterprise content management software across an international customer base. The goal of the internship is to provide the intern with hands-on learning.
Perceptive Softwares Professional Services Team manages diverse projects for ImageNow solutions across the globe. Team members are exposed to many cutting-edge technologies, both software and hardware. Professional Services Consultant Interns will have the opportunity to:
- Work proactively and energetically interact in a team environment.
- Work with a highly diverse customer base.
- Learn new technology, including our content management suite of products.
- Manage multiple tasks while remaining detail-oriented.
- Follow and enhance existing analysis, design, deployment, and support processes.
- Work with other Project Managers and Consultants in addressing new and existing customer needs.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, along with strong organizational and presentation abilities.
- The ideal candidate is self-motivated, analytical and possesses excellent troubleshooting skills and leadership qualities.
- Must be enrolled in an accredited college or university on a full-time basis seeking a Technical degree (Preference will be given to Junior/Senior applicants).
- Valid Drivers License.
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- An excellent work ethic.
Knowledge of the following technologies is a plus:
- Understanding of relational database concepts.
- Application software: Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Access), Lotus Notes, MS Visio, MS Project.
- Operating systems: Windows (98/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista) and UNIX (Solaris, HP/UX, AIX, Linux).
- Understanding of network connectivity.
- Internet technologies: JRun and Tomcat web servers, IIS