Content & Design InternBookmark This
DescriptionDo you love graphic design? Do you have editorial experience? Do you have an eagerness to learn about all things social media and marketing? If so, you would be the perfect Design & Content Intern for Wireless Emporium's Marketing team!
Being online means keeping up with the latest and greatest services, technologies and marketing techniques that work. What you learn at Wireless Emporium, Inc. will always be relevant and prepare you a future in the internet retail world.
We don't believe in stifling our interns. Depending on your expertise and interests, we will develop a tailor-made program that matches your professional and scholastic training needs!
About Wireless Emporium:
Wireless Emporium Enterprises owns and operates multiple leading online retail properties.
- 5-Yr consecutive INC. 5000 Honoree ('08-'12), 6-time Orange County Business Journal list of "Fastest Growing Private Companies" ('07'-'12)
- Profitable organization since day 1 (Founded 2001) - a real business creating real results
- Averaging 25% annual growth with zero-debt/equity investment
ResponsibilitiesWhile this is an non-paid internship, our interns are delegated with a great deal of responsibility. This is a great opportunity to gain on-the-job experience and to enrich your content and design skills.
The Content & Design Intern will be responsible for:
- Helping with social media efforts
- Doing research for editorial content
- Helping the design team with materials for the site
Requirements- An eagerness to learn
- InDesign and/or Photoshop proficiency
- Knowledge of general AP Style guidelines is preferred but not necessary
- Should be well-versed with social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest
- Must be extremely detail oriented and be prepared to work in a constantly changing and fast-paced environment
- Self-driven to finish projects and tasks and to meet specified deadlines
- Must be able to work out of our Orange, CA office
- An interest in the tech industry is helpful, but not necessary
- Must be willing to dedicate at least 10 hours/week