Content Management - Communications AssistantBookmark This
DescriptionWe are accepting applications for internship position. The minimum term is 3 months, could be an academic year if it is going well. The minim commitment is an average of 5-10 hours per week. We will meet once a week online and communicate as needed to get projects complete. Our 1st order of business is organizing existing content for or content blog (videos, articles, etc) and then developing more content as you become familiar with our content strategy. This will include finding relevant articles, connecting with other organizations, organizational press releases and more.
Ideally someone who is familiar with organizing blogs would be good, but we can get you trained as needed. Preferably we would like someone who is interested in our specialty of social entrepreneurship and learning how companies create partnerships with social impact organizations to develop sustainable support.
Responsibilities- Organize content for our blog and website updates
- Edit copy, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Use alternate forms of communication (including graphic arts), resulting in improved interactions.
- Edit and proof other team members work and provide constructive feedback
Requirements-Must have excellent time management skills, and be able to work on deadlines as mutually agreed.
- Possess skills at initiating innovative ideas, unifying team members, and judging correctly what will appeal to target audiences.
- Prefer challenges that involve communication, are people-oriented, promote networking and socializing, and include roles that call for imagination.