Content Management InternBookmark This
500 Harrison Ave, 3R
DescriptionSmarterer is seeking a smart, motivated content management intern. We’re an early-stage consumer web startup based in Boston’s South End, funded by top-tier VCs and angles. This role will give you significant exposure to leaders in the Internet startup world and to the inner workings of a startup. You’ll join our team in our for 15 – 30 hours per week in our awesome offices. We're also open to students who may want to work remotely. This is a unique opportunity to be part of the team that’s launching something really big in consumer web.
Here’s what our intern will be doing:
- Collecting and editing incoming content from contractors
- Communicating with our network of content creators to source the best possible content about tools and skills
- Editing the content that appears on the Smarterer website.
- Evangelize Smarterer to the user community and gather community input.
- Most importantly, our intern will be learning – we take this seriously, and we’ll work together to ensure that you gain tremendous experience while you are here.
If you can write tight, clean web copy, have strong research skills, and are passionate about creating a successful consumer web business, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume.