Content Planing InternBookmark This
1550 Biscayne Boulevard
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionPOSITION PURPOSE (Brief description of essential duties)
Assist collaboratively with Content Planning Sr. Manager, research content provided by independent distributors (Leda Films, Big Media etc.), and help screening it, create program information (metadata), assist with sudden changes in the final selection.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (Detailed description of essential duties) (Other duties may be assigned)
• Research the content provided by Studios and distributors in the region (Leda Films, Big Media etc.)Work closely with acquisitions (Acquisitions Contract Administrator) and planning to ensure material availability and delivery calendar for TVOD and SVOD content.
• Create excel documents featuring program information to expedite screening, such as awards, cast, regional relevance (box office and, or ratings, previous broadcast etc).
• Assist in identifying programs (screening), based on Content Planning key guidelines.
• Identify according to content planning strategy which titles should be dubbed and/or subtitled.
• Create Excel and, or Power Point documents with the metadata for internal use (Programming, Marketing and Communication departments).
• Cross check final selection with proposal, before final signature.
ResponsibilitiesSPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY (Include specific programs, languages, skills)
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills, and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he/she can perform essential functions of the job.
• Must show interest for Worldwide Entertainment Industry (movies, music, documentaries etc), not only US Showbiz.
• Detail oriented skills and proven internet research abilities are required.
• Keen sense of timing and willingness to contribute to projects creatively and proactively.
• Must be resourceful and able to effectively perform with minimum supervision.
• Good skills of MS Office (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook); with strong knowledge in Excel and Power Point.
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to organize and prioritize work assignments and handle tight deadlines
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Bilingual is required: English/Spanish. Portuguese is a plus.
Requirements- Bachelor of Art, Communications or Film student or similar path is required; equivalent experience can be substituted.
- Bilingual is required: English/Spanish. Portuguese is a plus.