Content writer/Copywriter InternBookmark This
San Francisco, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Timeframe: ? — 05/14/13
DescriptionAre you one of those clever-with-words types or people? We are seeking an enthusiastic intern to work with our small, but dynamic team. We are looking for someone who is passionate about copywriting and good at what they do.
We are Effect and we are a growing nonprofit based in San Francisco. We are young people who decided to change the world by bringing education to the masses! Our work is mostly in India, but we venture to other countries from time to time. Check out our website to learn more: www.effectinternational.org
Responsibilities• Work directly with the founding team to grow and express brand voice
• Write copy for social media, product descriptions, marketing campaigns, promotional materials, web site, etc.
This is an unpaid internship with a hybrid office/home work environment. You will meet awesome people, improve your copywriting, have a lot of freedom with your ideas, and make a huge difference in people’s lives.
To Apply: send us your resume with a sample or two (or three) of your writing. Tell us why you’re a good fit.
Requirements• Ability to work in a team and independently while meeting deadlines. This includes motivation and organization
• Creativity and talent to express that creativity
• Strong command of English grammar and language
• A flexible demeanor
• Available 20 hours per week during the Spring semester
• Copywriting experience
• Advertising/communications background
• Graphic design experience
• Social mindedness