Cook in Charge AssistantBookmark This
Autumn Cove Retirement Community
4425 Greenbrier Dear Rd.
DescriptionAutumn Cove Retirement Community is located on 25 acres in a pastoral setting in Golden Springs. Licensed by the state of Alabama for both Assisted Living and Specialty Care Assisted Living, our beautifully designed 65-bed community features three different apartment styles for a total of 56 apartment homes. Our campus also includes an expansive lobby, restaurant-style dining room, recreation room/ wellness facility, a scenic nature trail, activity room, computer access, laundry facilities, and more.
Responsibilities- Prepares and cooks family style meals for residents, guests and employees of the Facility according to planned and approved facility menus
- Follows resident special diets
- Cleans up dishes and kitchen areas after meals and at other times as needed
- Follows special cleaning schedules as directed
- Completes designated cleaning checklist(s) daily
- Responsible for appearance and cleanliness of department including all ding rooms
- Responsible for supervision of Dietary Aides
Requirements- must be a Jacksonville State University student, Gadsden State Community College or local high school student
- High school diploma
- Any combination of experience and training in a restaurant-type setting which provides the required skills, knowledge and abilities will be accepted