Cook-Coming Home Hospice*Bookmark This
California Pacific Medical Center
San Francisco, CA
DescriptionPRIMARY PURPOSE: Under general supervision, prepares appropriate amount of high quality food for patients, staff, and customers in accordance with established, menus, procedures, schedules and standards. Performs all responsibilities demonstrating service orientation to fellow employees, staff and customers.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Knowledge of applied principles of nutrition relating to food preparation and service
- Knowledge of proper sanitation and food temperature control.
- Can follow standardized recipes and increase or decrease recipes as required
- Three years experience in a large volume food production kitchen preferred