Coordinator-Diploma and RecordsBookmark This
Loyola University Chicago
1032 W. Sheridan Rd.
Description- Functions as diploma production liaison between schools and divisions within the University, with students and graduates and the diploma vendor.
- manages communications from Outlook mailbox to inquiring students, graduates.
- Creates computer generated diploma order for diploma vendor using WebFocus and other tools reporting tools, after each academic term's formal degree posting. Manages all special and periodic diploma requests. Monitors degree completions, enters updates to the graduation list. Monitors diploma hold and produce diplomas on a timely basis for student meeting their obligations to the University.
- Verifies, following best practices, the accuracy of Student Names, both Primary Name and Diploma Name, as they are recorded in LOCUS and printed on the Diploma.
- Verifies accuracy of Diploma mailing addresses.
- Executes the procedures in LOCUS that drive the automated communications process to graduates.
- Maintains diploma supply inventory.
- Performs office administrative duties that support purchasing and operations to support the Senior Associate Registrar.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Requirements- Minimum of a High School Diploma required.
-Additionally, a Certificate in Office Operations from an accredited program or two years office work is preferred.
- Ability to use a computer and ability to use e-mail and other office automation systems.
- Ability to work efficiently with Microsoft Office products.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be a self starter with an eagerness to take ownership of diploma management.
-Demonstrated history of customer service.