Financial AnalystBookmark This
Clinical Licensure Required :N/A
Job Type:Full Time Position Summary:
• Assist in the monthly and annual maintenance of the Hyperion Planning and Workforce Planning applications, including hierarchy maintenance and alternative hierarchy creation.
• Perform and maintain accurate validation of both the Workforce Planning and Expense Planning systems.
• Assist in troubleshooting systemic issues (feeds, performance, business rules) by researching and working with IT for resolutions.
• Support our user community by troubleshooting issues, answering system questions, and providing assistance.
• Understand the inbound and outbound feeds of the Hyperion applications and how they interact.
• Assist in the maintenance of system security ensuring that appropriate sign-off is documented and security has been properly applied
• Maintain and create monthly reporting schedules including consolidated and segment reporting.
• Actively contribute to process improvements and system enhancements.
• Progressively understand company financials and their associated data. Required Qualifications:
Minimum 1 - 3 years experience. Strong knowledge and understanding of Financials. Good communication skills and the ability to work independently and as a team player. Preferred Qualifications:
Strong Excel skills, previous experience with querying tools such as Essbase add-in. Excel, Essbase, Smartview, Hyperion Planning administration a plus Can re-prioritize and adapt to changing deadlines Ability to contribute to multiple projects Education:
Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field or equivalent years of professional work experience. Business Overview:
CVS Caremark, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units - MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.